Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Train Trip...

December 29th marked 2 years since my Grandma has passed. Knowing that day would be difficult, we decided to skip town. We took Liam for his first official train trip. We caught the local train and took it to LA. Liam LOVED riding on the train, he was saying "oh wow!" and waving to every person and car in sight. The 45 minute train ride just flew bye. When we got to LA we walked along Olvra Street, satisfied my pregnancy craving and ate at Philip's (had to have that spicy mustard), and toured China town where we bought Liam some silk P.J.'s. These were all places I used to go with my Grandma, so I was filled with happiness making new memories and recalling fond memories of past times.




I had been craving a roast beef double dipped sandwich with lots of spicy mustard and lemonade
it was my first real pregnancy craving .

No comments:

Blog Archive