Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quack quack! Says the duck.....

Every Thursday I try to take Liam someplace to visit animals. He loves animals of all sorts. I love to see Liam light up and kick his little legs when animals are in his sights. Today, Grandma and I took him to the "duck park."He had a wonderful time, watching and feeding the ducks. Despite my intense fear of birds....I had a wonderful time too. I love our animal days!
It was a warm spring day....felt more like summer. We had to pull out our hats!
He is my doll baby....I love him to pieces, I tell you!
With the ducks quacking all over the park...Liam had a lot to see...the camera was of no interest to him!
We noticed signs of Spring all around us....this duck egg was a sure sign spring has sprung!
All the trees were in blossom.....
This little duckling was so cute....he was so tiny I bet he was just days old!
This mama duck had 10 ducklings with her....so sweet!


Once we through bread into the pond, the entire duck population came swimming over!
Liam could not take his eyes off the ducks!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

You are darling, Tatum. that little guys is so lucky to have you as his mom. Seriously. Miss seeing you.

p.s. I love your hat.

Blog Archive