Thursday, March 24, 2011

Inspiration and the Fixer Upper...

Update on our house hunt. Adam and I have put offers on MANY homes. As most of the homes on the market tend to be the all dreaded shortsales, we have found ourselves to be unsuccessful at securing a home,thus far. However, we are still hopeful! We recently put offers in on some wonderful properties that try as we may, we can not contain our excitement over. All the properties are total fixer uppers......but have potential to be our version of a french country chateau or a storybook cottage.

I felt inspired when I looked past the mess of the house and saw what it could be. The "bones" of the homes are good, just a little tired. The properties are in need of old fashion TLC! I have always wanted to fix up a house and make it into a home! I am not a fan of houses that all look the same inside and out. Where is the character? Where is the charm in that? I love real estate that is unique. Bring on the fixer upper!









Don't you wonder what goes on inside their four walls??

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So So Cute! I love your last 2 posts. You are such a great Mommy! Liam is getting so big..You are doing a great job as his mother. I cant wait to see him and you this summer. We love you lots and miss you. xoxo

Adam+Tatum said...

Kelly: We love and miss you too! Liam is getting big, it is going to fast. As for motherhood, I have always had great examples of motherhood around me, you being one of them, I am just hoping to be like you guys! We may be coming to AZ soon for business....I will keep you posted! Love you!

Blog Archive