7 years ago
Friday, March 25, 2011
Ahh the 5/10 plan....
Since Adam and I have been married, I have dreamed of being at the point in our life where we could finally, hammer out a 5 and 10 year plan . Up till now, we have quite known where we would be, or what we were going to be doing. We have done our best these past years to get through school and build the framework of the life we plan to build together. With school now being behind us both, we have finally been able to dream up a 5 year plan, that seems obtainable! Just this past week, Adam and I were able to elaborate on our 5 year plan and see the possibilities of our next ten years. While, we expect life to be a bit unexpected, we both feel a better since of motivation and determination when we have some sort of plan. We still have many details to hammer out, but I am excited we know which direction to head towards......I am fully ready to kick it into gear! Look out world, Adam and Tatum have plans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (2)
- September (18)
- July (3)
- June (12)
- May (9)
- April (8)
- March (14)
- February (39)
- December (3)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (3)
- May (7)
- April (16)
- March (11)
- February (5)
- January (6)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- September (3)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- April (5)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- October (1)

No comments:
Post a Comment