Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Travel ....as far as your imagination will allow you!

During reading time today, I stumbled upon phrase in a story book that had a profound influence on me;

" A book is like a ticket to all sorts of splendid trips."

I love reading to Liam. It is wonderful to see him light up, and get excited over a book. It is also, wonderful to feel my own imagination awaken. I can not wait to see where Liam and I will "travel" over the course of our lifetime of reading together!

1 comment:

Stephanie Vogel said...

I bought Lydia a book the other day, it has action songs like "where is thumpkin," "row your boat," "5 little monkeys jumping on the bed," "Head shoulds knees and toes" and a few others I didn't know. She is obbsessed. It makes her so happy to have fun and bond with mommy. Melts my heart. Reading will only get more fun!

Blog Archive