This morning while, Liam and I were out for a jog, I was running through my head the many blessings I have. I feel so happy, life is so far from my idea of "perfect," yet I am so happy! As I was running down the trail I could smell the orange blossoms in the air, and I could see my Liam sleeping soundly, I just felt so Wealthy. Wealthy with blessings. Then, I though about this song that I
love (I am constantly listening to Christian radio....!). The chorus goes..."Let my life song sing to you..." I thought to myself, does my "life song" sing to Heavenly Father everyday? He has blessed me with so much, do I notice it all, or am I constantly noticing the many things that I do not have and want to have? Yes, there are things I want, and I will continue working towards them (like having a house of my own, here in CA) but I will no longer allow these wants to intrude and overtake my mind. I will keep focused on how and why I am living each day, I will count my blessings, I will work to make my "life song" sing out loud to Heavenly Father everyday! I will tell Liam "Do not let the world distract you or allow you to be unhappy, there can be great happiness in situations that are deemed not "perfect" as long as your eyes are set on the Lord!" I believe this will my whole heart!
Listen to the song
HERE! Hope it moves you too!
No comments:
Post a Comment