I can not believe my sweet little Liam is already 5 months! I have never experienced time moving so quickly...I wish I could push a button and slow things down. I want to soak up every single baby moment! Despite the fact that my little Liam is getting older by the minute, I am over joyed to see Liam's little personality budding. He is developing quite the personality. He is all giggles and squeals. He has began to learn that what he does makes Adam and me laugh, so he does them on purpose...he loves to make us smile!He is just a cuddly love bug.....he loves to be held, hugged and loved! These last 5 months have been the happiest of our lives! It is such a joy to see Liam learn, grow, and develop. These days Liam is:
* Sleeping in his pack and play, as he out grew his bassinet, me being crazy mommy does not want him to sleep "all the way" in the other room.....in his crib in the nursery......I would miss him too much at night, and worry he had the blanket over his face, as Liam just LOVES to snuggle with his blankets and often pulls them over his face!
* Sleeping about 11 hours at night and only wakes 2 times (sometimes 3) to eat. He naps 3-4 times a day...about an hour - hour and half each nap!
* Has just started to explore food! Liam started to eat his first foods 2 weeks ago, he started with avocado, and was just introduced to oatmeal. I have continued to nurse Liam, and offer him foods 3x a day. I choose to start him on avocado and oatmeal, instead of white rice cereal, as they offer much more nutrition! He loves the idea of eating but is still trying to get down the whole swallowing thing!
* Liam is obsessed with anything that Adam and I eat or drink. He is just determined to be like us, and must always partake when we partake. We let him sip out of our water glass ( well, I guess I should say...back wash out of our water glass!) He just lights up, and feels SO proud of himself when he drinks from our glass!
*Blowing bubbles with his mouth... ( the more we laugh, the more he blows!)
* Seems to be drawn to the color red ( I can see the influence of my Grandma with this one!)
* Just learned how to splash in the bath....if I splash....he responds with a louder, wetter splash!
* Loves farm animals, trips to the local farm!
*A comedian. Adam plays "puppy" with him and pants like dog .....Liam being such a smarty quickie learned to mimic the panting, when he noticed that it just cracked us up....he started doing all the time........such a comedian!
* A ham......he totally knows how to "work" us.....he fakes coughs when he wants our attention...it is truly hilarious!
* loves to be outside....he loves trees and coos at the trees when he and I are out for a jog! He also, loves to swing outside at the park and at Grandma and Papa's house!
* Can not get enough of himself in the mirror......( he knows he is handsome....he smiles, laughs and even times acts a little shy at himself in the mirror...too funny!)
*Loves his new entertainment disk, he almost gets a bit overwhelmed by it, as he wants to put everything in his mouth......it is too exciting for him, he grabs one toy, then the next and the next!
* Is extremely curious....he wants to see and be part of everything! If something is going on and I place him on his tummy he immediately rolls over to see what is going on. He also, loves to just stare at people...you can tell he is taking everything in!
* Is my little Pilates baby.....he has the strongest abbs ever! He will lift his head, neck and shoulder blades off the ground all while holding his feet in a hover......he will remain like this for minutes at a time......why does he do this?........He wants to see everything around him, no way is he laying back and missing out on one single thing.....that is not Liam's "style!"
* Is still our little snuggle buns, he is so lovable.......my favorite quality.....when I snuggle with him, I wish I could freeze time. I often find myself closing my eyes when I am hugging him, and trying to lock in every little detail in my mind......Life feels perfect in those moments!

1 comment:
I can't believe how much he looks like Adam. It sounds like he has the same kind of energy too.
Post a Comment