Sunday, February 13, 2011

Checking in with myself...

Ok, this post is for me.....I am trying to keep myself accountable....We are now in February, so I have had a month to work on some of my life goals.....I started writing again.....I am working on a piece titled, Diary of an Alter Ego ( maybe if I get enough nerve, I will post it by the end of the year!) I am cooking at least 4 times a week...but help! ....I seem to be cooking the same meals over and over.....I need to try some new recipes! I have increased my mileage and working towards that 1/2 marathon! Liam has just started trying foods ( blog entry soon to come) and I am enjoying making all his food.

Time to get honest, my house can be cleaner and more important, I can better support Adam. He is working so hard....I need to direct more of my time to him. .....I feel like I get so busy and my entire mode of thought revolves around my "to do list." I want to make the time to celebrate his everyday accomplishments and encourage him to keep charging forward....I want him to feel I support his each and every goal. Tomorrow is Valentines day.....a perfect opportunity to recommit to my goal!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

You are so sweet and quite the example. So glad to have found your blog and even more pleased that we've become friends.

Stephanie Vogel said...

HEY!!! Remember when making meals to do change protein everyday to mix it up. If it were Levi he'd eat chicken everyday...as healthy as that is. Barf! Chicken, fish, beef, pork (eh..), and then you can do pasta or soup soup. Keep it different! lol I think mexican is totally ok twice a week! :) Miss you! Just checkin in, love ya!

Blog Archive