Adam and I have comitted to one another, that we will celebrate and support any wholesome activities and interest Liam is has through out his life. We discovered that Liam is very fond of animals....farm animals to be specific. We take Liam once a week to visit a local farm. Each week we get to see new and exciting things at the farm. ....just last week the baby chicks hatched! Liam seems most interested in the cows and is especially found of a baby calf called Sherman! He also, loves to see the Momma pig and her 13 piglets! The first time I took Liam to the farm we spent over 2 hours...looking at all the animals....and exploring the big red barn, he was so excited he nearly jumped out of my arms! I called Adam at work, and told him we just HAD to buy Liam a farm......so we did! Thanks to the dollar section at Target, Liam now owns a big red barn of his own.....to house Sherman the cow and his very own momma pig!
Someday, Adam and I hope to own enough land to have a year around garden, some chickens (even though I am terrified of birds.....I want the hormone free eggs....Adam will deal with the birds.....no way I am risking my life to gets some eggs....lol!), and I used to say a cow, but after a few farm visits i decided to pass on the cow....too stinky!


No comments:
Post a Comment