The holidays have been wonderful this year.....everything is happier with Liam around....even the Christmas lights seem brighter!! It was fun to have family outings, take Santa pictures, and spend lots of time with family.... We had a blessed holiday season!

In Newport beach at Rogers Gardens....i loved this tree!

Liam is all bundled and ready for a Christmas outing to Rogers Gardens to look at lights!

I am ready to see the lights daddy!

I could not think of one thing to ask Santa for......Liam is the gift that keeps on giving!

Santa baby!

We had a wonderful dinner at my Uncle Lyle's house....thank you Candice!

Liam's first Christmas eve.....I will never forget it!

Christmas jammies!

I love my Pappa!

is this going to be one of those outfits where 15 years from now Liam says "mom how could you!"...i just love it!!

twas the night before Christmas......and

my grandma let me open my first present with the help of my Daddy!

Christmas morning.....waking up ....yay my uncle Austin flew in from Hawaii just in time to wake me!

Merry Christmas mom....lets open presents!

First Christmas as a trio!!

Finally.....I get to meet my aunt Rachel

First time the whole family is together......best gift ever!

Liam was showered with so many wonderful gifts...he received a Johnny jumper, many new toys, clothes to grow into, and wonderful books (Liam loves to be read to!)

I love these quiet time books Liam received from his Grandma and Pappa....they are so fun to play with during church!

I received a much need jogging stroller....bye bye pregnancy pounds!

Adam received a lot of fun gifts......Mommy and Liam gave our Daddy " man accessories!"
No comments:
Post a Comment