Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Catching up part IV: Rustic adventure

After Adam's graduation, we decided to head up to northern Arizona, to spend a few days at the family cabin. It was a wonderful/ restful get away. Adam spent most of his time shooting his guns, playing on the zip-line, and tramping through the woods. Liam and I spent the majority of our time, playing in front of the fire. We made sure to take advantage of the fire...and tried to cook as many meals as possible over the fire, all while we engaged in a 2 day Christmas movie marathon! On December 15th Liam rolled over for the first time!! He spent the rest of the trip trying to roll over, again and again! We had a wonderful time....and look forward to taking Liam there again and again!
We got so excited when we started to drive into the snow.....we couldn't wait to show Liam....but he was asleep!
Adam had a lot of fun on the zip line!
It is fun to just nestle in, in a cozy cabin!
Liam learned to roll....and was trying to roll every diaper change!

We made tin foil dinners of meat a veggies over the fire!


Adam kept a blazing fire going nearly 24/7



Liam and I loved watching Miracle on 34th street.....it is a classic!



Mountain men!



Just love to play with my blue eyed babe!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love all the new posts and the pics! You had a lot to catch up on. :)
We miss you guys. and Liam is getting so big! Come to AZ soon. Love and hugs.

Annie R said...

Oh my GOSH! Liam looks so much like Austin in the picture with his cap on! Love you!

Monica said...

He is sooo beautiful Tatum, I can't wait to see him again! I will be in California in August. I don't know if you are staying there, or are moving back to az, but if you are there, I would love to get together! Love ya lots! ;-)

Blog Archive