I do not mean to be boastful, but I am going to take a moment to brag about my wonderful husband......he is a college graduate! Adam graduated from
Arizona State University with a dual major in business and communication, and a minor in Spanish! Adam has worked incredibly hard over these last few years, he worked more than full time, ran a business,
got married, had a baby, graduated debt free.......and to top it off......he graduated with honors! If you can imagine, this moment has been long time coming for him......
I am so incredibly proud of him. Adam is a take life by the horns kind of guy.....I can not wait to see what the future has in store for him! I appreciate his hard work, and for setting the bar high for Liam! As alums.....ASU will always hold a special place in our memories......I will never forget dropping Adam off on east campus to catch the bus to main campus, while I attended class at east campus.....then meeting up at the student union at the end of the day to do homework and catch up on our day. There were many late night study sessions, rushed college papers, flash cards, and Chipotle runs during finals weeks....we will never have these experiences again .......and hooray.....we will never write another tuition check to ASU again! Here is to life after college babe!

My Daddy is an ASU grad!!

Breakfast of a graduate.....Ham and Cheese crossiant!!

My Parents gave Adam a brand new professional wardrobe!

Welcoming in the graduates

I am a graduate!!

proof......I am a graduate!

Yay!

World.....here I come!

We are all so proud of you!
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! That's AWESOME!! Love, Auntie DeAnn and Uncle Blaine
Post a Comment