I have some goals set for myself this new year, my hope is, by making them public I will have an easier time feeling accountable and sticking to them!
In the year 2011...
- I will cherish Liam everyday...and tell him over and over again how much I love him!
- I will continue to breast feed Liam until he is roughly a year old in addition to introducing baby food that I will make myself with fresh produce from farmers market!
- I will drop the rest of my pregnancy weight, and strengthen my back this year ( thanks to pilates!)
- I will cook 4 dinners a week for my family.....which hopefully will give me left overs for a few other meals...therefore, I will not be the cause of my family eating out! ( Also, I will cook to inspiring music...not the depressing news!)
- Once upon a time, I used to write...mostly just in spiral notebooks....for myself, I am going to write again....it is a way I can be creative....I have a story I wrote for Liam that I am going to get made into a book for him!
- I will give Adam extra love and encouragement this year as he kick starts his career, and opens a new business!
- If my milk supply allows, I will run a half marathon in late Spring.
- I will keep my house clean and organized. ....I will help Adam keep his office better organized!
- I will challenge myself to do things that are out of my comfort zone.....in hopes to grow as a person!
Well.....I think that sums it up.....I am not a big "new years goals" person.....I am a big life goals person....I think you should always have something you are striving for.....I intend to live a purpose driven life......I hope you will all hold me to it!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:
Great goals! I am with you on the cooking and cleaning one. And organizing! Actually tmost of them are goals i have too. Love you Tatum
You can totally do the half marathon! My milk supply didn't suffer at all, stay hydrated that's what is important!!
Post a Comment