I desperately need to catch up on life events....I have been having so much fun with my little guy....I like to play with him every waking second.....and catch up on house work every sleeping second! Today, I am forgoing some minor house work and making an attempt to catch up! With that said, I will kick operation catch up with Thanksgiving!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Liam, of course, was the highlight of our holiday....we are so thankful to have him as part of our family. Thanksgiving was especially special because my cousin Nellie (who is more like a sister to me,) came into town with her sweet baby and her hubbie! It is so fun, her baby, Lennox, and Liam were born only 18 hours apart! We like to say that Lennox and Liam are heaven buddies! We dressed them in matching outfits for Thanksgiving....it was so fun....there will be many more matching outfits to come! It was fun to let the little guys meet for the first time here on earth.....they are both, so sweet....and big! I defiantly think my Grandma has been very busy choosing special babies out for us!
Thanksgiving day consisted of flag football in the morning for the guys (yay...Adam did NOT break his collarbone this year!) and cooking for the women. Our Thanksgiving feast was held at my Grandpa's house.....in his newly remodeled kitchen.....which happens to be very beautiful and contains the oven I want in my "dream house" someday! Liam was able to meet lots of new family members. We were able to celebrate and have a small shower for my cousin Matt and his wife Felicia....and their soon to be baby Emma! My cousin, Annie (who happens to be the most talented artist I know,) created a beautiful portrait of my Grandma, as a gift for my Grandpa! It was special for him to receive it, and I knew he felt very Thankful!
There was a moment during the day I felt my heart ache not having my Grandma there.....but when I looked down at my sweet Liam and took noticed at the house filled with family....I knew my Grandma was there with us......she always did love when she had her house full of family!

No comments:
Post a Comment