Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Moving n' Grooving!!


For the last month for so, I have been feeling my little boy moving around. He was too small to feel him at the surface, Adam just had to take my word that he was moving! Last Friday was the first time that both Adam and I could actually feel him kick.....he kicked twice! We since, have felt him moving around a lot....we notice that if music is on he moves around even more! He is growing so fast, my bulging belly is proof! I can't believe I am already half way through!

5 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

o yay!! I love the little kicks!! Sometimes now when I feel a little movement it's just gas. Babies are much better than gas bubbles. Love you!

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting!!!!

Kris & Amy said...

It's such a fun feeling! Post some pics of your belly!! :)

Kelly said...

TATUM! Fun! You need to post pics, so I can see your belly! :)
We miss you guys, The boys miss Aunt Tatum, and Uncle Adam.
My mom told me she felt the baby kick! Exciting!
Hope you are feeling great! Cant wait to meet this little guy!

Melissa Grow said...

That is so exciting!!! You two will be such cute parents.

Blog Archive