Friday, April 23, 2010

Guilty as Charged!!


Today, I am working in Adam's office, I find office work a tad bit boring.....so in between working, I have been sneaking some time to indulge in one of my guilty pleasures! I have been watching episodes of the Real House wives of New York City on hulu.com! I am not a TV watcher, however, I do watch this show. The woman are ridiculous, vain, catty, and utterly spoiled .....but I love it! I just finished an episode, and I was feeling guilty for being a lazy employee (sorry sweetie!) it got me thinking of my various guilty pleasures.....
1. Real House wives of New York City
2. "tween" books....Harry Potter, Twilight....I can't get enough....is this lame??
3. Day spas that offer exotic treatments....ie. hot oil head massage
4. Hard core yoga classes.......Bikram hot yoga...90 min. torture = pure bliss!
5. flea markets
6. dark chocolate
7. French music....I can't understand a word.....but I belt it out!
8. Baths with scalding....I mean, scalding hot water and bath salts!
What is your guilty pleasure.......do you ever indulge at inappropriate times or am I the only one???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I have so many guilty pleasures but I don't feel guilty for any ha ha!

Franchesca said...

Yummy food (pasta and sweets) and a good movie. Miss you girl!

Blog Archive