
Ok, I love April fools day, because I love to prank Adam! He is very trusting of me, I take full advantage of this trust on April fools day. I try to get in one good prank, when he is least expecting it! Past experience has proved that food is the best method of "attack!"I thought I would share this year's prank with you, in case any of you are in need of a last minute prank! I am making these "cupcakes" for tonight, which are actually tiny meat loaves with mashed potatoes on top! I found the recipe at familyfun.go.com, they have a bunch of fun April fools recipes to try! Happy pranking!

2 comments:
i know how much adam likes to eat, so that is funny. poor guy,can't even trust his own wife on april fools, lol.
hilarious! I can see Jason totally falling for that! I would have loved to see his face when he took a bite!
Post a Comment