
Adam and I are pleased to announce we are having a little boy! We found out last Tuesday, and with in minutes I sent out a mass text, so I am pretty sure most everybody already knows! We actually went on Monday to find out what we were having. The ultrasound tech told us, it looked like the baby was asleep with his legs crossed. She tried for about 10 minutes to wake him up and get him to move.........nothing happened! I thought at that moment, this baby is like me, sleepy and stubborn. Oh how I was wrong. The next day we returned, and I had drank some orange juice in hopes to wake the baby up. As soon as the ultrasound tech brought the baby to the screen we could clearly see the baby doing flips forward and backward and jumping jacks, yes jumping jacks......I knew right then and there, he is not going to be the mellow baby I was thinking......He is going to be just like Adam........full of energy! It makes me happy, to think he will be like Adam, as Adam is full of positive energy and loves life! It does scare me just a little cause Adam is always up to something.......he never runs out of energy! It seems I will half to keep a watchful eye on both my guys!
I am so excited about our little guy, it only took me two days to buy him a closet full of clothes and 10 pairs of shoes.....I can't get enough of the shoes.......they are so tiny! I am on the hunt for nursery ideas, and baby boy names....if you have any ideas......please pass them along!

7 comments:
congrats boys r so fun!!
That is too funny, you will be such a cute mom!
Congrats!!! a boy will be so much fun! Can't help you much with names, but if you are looking for some inspiration rooms let me know. what kind of style do you want?
Congratulations !!! I was hoping that this would happen soon for you guys. You will be amazing parents. Hopefully I'll get to see you at Monica's baby's blessing. Hope you guys are doing well.
Rachelle
Congrats!!!!!
CONGRATS!!
Hope you are having fun at the UBP!
Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by, say hi, and grab a free tutu making lesson! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest
Congratulations! Stopping by from the UBP. Thanks for dropping by my site. How exciting that you're having a boy! They are a lot of fun.
Hope you're feeling well and have a great weekend.
http://atticgirl.blogspot.com
Post a Comment