Thursday, June 14, 2012

Olivia week II...

Is she really ours? I feel like I need to be pinched. Olivia is pure sugar, sweeter than I am able to express. As time has passed, she has only become more delicious. She eats, sleeps, and poops well, very well in all areas. She never cries ( I worry writing this...I do not want to jinx anything.) She is so peaceful, and adds such happiness to our home. We all can not seem to get enough of her. When I wake each morning, I feel excited to see she is still here and I realize I am not dreaming. She really is mine! During her second week Olivia...
Became a fan of stretching..way, way out!
Sleeps very well.
Likes to be rocked on mommy's legs ( Liam liked it too) and has taken up her binky bink. She is not attached to it, but I encouraged it when I caught her thumb in her mouth a time or two!
Attended sacrament meeting at church  for the first time. I normally would not have taken her so early to church, but a friend of mine was speaking and a friend of mine was coming to church for the very first time. I wanted to be there to support them both and make my sweet friend feel more comfortable at church. Olivia looked darling in a church dress and slept the entire time!

2 comments:

Melissa Grow said...

Such an adorable family. I can't wait to have one of each too!

JillEE said...

It is so nice to hear how happy you are. Olivia is gorgeous and we can't wait to meet her!

Blog Archive