I am so blessed to spend my days playing with my little Prince. Each and every night when I tuck him into his crib, I feel an instant tinge of sadness. Adam and I both miss Liam while he sleeps. I constantly wish there were more hours in the day for us to play. My head is constantly full of ideas of things I want to do with him. The other day, when I picked up a tiny ( Liam sized) cooking utensil pack, I could not wait to make a mess of the kitchen together. I cooked up some pasta, pulled out some raisins, put flour and water in a bowl, and had a little whipped topping to sweeten the deal and let Liam go to town. We learned and practiced scoping, stirring, squishing, and tasting. We spent over an hour creating all sorts of concoctions. It was worth every bit of the mess we made!






No comments:
Post a Comment