
Lately I have been craving more intellectual stimulation. I am a person who truly loves to learn. While I do not miss the late night/early morning cram sessions, and the exam anxieties my of college days, I do miss the constant influx of information. I miss the challenge to better my self and advance my self. I made a vow to myself years ago, to never stop learning. Our FHE lesson on Monday, renewed this self commitment. While I no longer spend my time studying patient care, wound care, nasogastric tubes, foley catheters ect. I do have an endless amount of information and skills I plan on tackling. I am committed to giving Liam my full attention while he is awake...we do all kinds of activities together to promote learning and general courisoicty. At the end of the day, when he is snugly tucked into bed...I have a little time where I can work on tackling my "to Learn list!" Currently, I reading/ studying up on;
*Growing and Cultivating "real foods" ( always love nutrition...looking forward to having a large
organic garden soon!)
* Healing using the mind/ body connection ( I am inspired to change some of my habits, and
environment after studying this.....very interesting!)
*Manners and Etiquette ( I can always improve)
* Important things to raise a gentleman ( I am determined to raise Liam as a respectable
gentleman...here's to the return of chivalry!)
*Talking to people with confidence
* Advancing my quick book skills
* Study by gender skills ( how boys learn differently from girls.....hopefully I will learn how to
most effectively teach Liam. I want learning to be enjoyable for him
and not frustrating!)

2 comments:
Can you do a post about some of the daily activities you do when your little Prince is awake? There are a lot of go out and do things around us, but that isn't always practical, so I'm trying to find things to keep us both entertained at home (or close to home).
Jill:
Yes, I will blog our daily activities soon! We have so much fun everyday! Hope you and the little Miss are well. Lots of love!
Post a Comment