Adam often works late into the evening, and is not able to dine with us during dinner. Lately, we have been lucky to have my Mom, Dad, and Uncle Brady eating with us. It is wonderful when we can all eat together, this has been one of the best parts about staying with parents. Last night, dinner was back to Liam and myself. As I set the table, adorned with flowers from Grandma's spring garden we had picked earlier that day, I took a moment to step back and admire how sweet the table looked with Liam's avocado puree and my chicken and veggies. I thought how lucky am I to be dinning with such a sweet baby boy. My little prince made the most wonderful dinner date!
7 years ago

1 comment:
You're such a cute mom, I can't wait to see you in a few months when we go to Cali for Ira's graduation! I miss your lovely face! I still wish you lived here in az and in cali, selfish? nah.... I just like you! ;-)
Post a Comment