Monday, October 4, 2010

Two weeks..too fast!

Liam turned two weeks old yesterday.....and his umbilical cord fell off first thing in the morning. I do not know if I am full of hormones or what, but I just started balling my head off! I feel like time is flying by too fast! I can not soak up enough of my sweet baby.....I want to hold him in my arms forever!!

Liam's second week was fun, first stroller ride, first soccer game (go uncle Brady!!), first time in his swing, first trip to Great Grandpa's house, lots and lots of smiles, and millions of kisses from mommy!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

They do grow so fast!! Enjoy this short time you have in the baby stage! They grow before you know it. :) But Every stage is Great.. Well I hear the teenage yrs are not so good. he he..

Blog Archive