Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Family Reunion

Every year my Grandpa takes our family on a family reunion. We almost always go someplace new and always do something wonderful. Last year was an Alaskan cruise, this year we stayed at a cabin mansion up in big bear! It was so wonderful, this cabin was 3 stories and something like 7,000+ square feet, so there was plenty of room for the 40 of us! We had so much fun boating on the lake,fishing, ridding the alpine slide, jet skiing, wondering around town, and just plain old hanging out together! I was not able to do all the activities, however, I had the best time relaxing, and spending time with family. My cousin Nellie, is expecting our due dates are just days apart, our family through a baby shower for us. It was so much fun, and we received so many cute items for our little boys! Thanks Grandpa, for another wonderful family reunion....I am looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

Sunny Biggs said...

omg look at your belly!!! so stinking cute. where are pictures of your face?! I miss you guys

Franchesca said...

You are too cute in the rocking chair. It looks like Adam had a ton of fun.

Blog Archive