Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Don't mean to be cheesy!

I do not mean to be too cheesy. . . but I half to put this out there. . . I have such a wonderful husband! I have recently had some health problems, another surgery, and have been in need of a lot of extra help. Adam has been so kind and helpful, I can count on him for anything! Thank you sweetie for my weekly date nights and for cleaning out the garage! I am so glad you are always by my side!


May I always sit by your side, and eat sushi with you on date night!

2 comments:

Franchesca said...

You guys are too cute. Thanks for indulging me and listening to all my music stuff the other night. Your blog looks so great. You'll have to teach me how to be more savvy.

Monica said...

Okay, so what happened? What was the surgery for? Are you doing okay? Do you need dinner? Or a lunch date?

Blog Archive