A few week-ends ago, my Aunt Lisa, Grandma, and friend
Franchesca, spent a "girls day out," antique shopping. I love to shop flea markets and antique stores, there is a joy in making the unwanted, wanted! There is something beautiful about old things that have been well worn......they are perfectly, imperfect! I found a beautiful hand stitched headband from the 40's, sweet handmade baby shoes, and elegant onyx cuff links that date back to the 50's. In addition to finding our must have treasures, we had a goal to find wonderful old hats for the perfect picture opt! Thank you ladies for the perfect vintage outing!
"my finds"Vintage hat + vintage glasses= fun afternoon!
Super star!
Granny, you are so beautiful.....and that hat matches your eyes!
Fabulous Franchesca!
Grandma, who knew you were such a cover girl? Thanks for modeling my new headband!
1 comment:
Girl I finally found your blog!!!
Look how much fun you are having :) And how do you know franchesca!? She is my friend Jason's wife!
Post a Comment