Another year, another candle, another get away with my hunny. Last year Adam surprised me with a New York get away. This year we stayed clear of city chaos and headed for the tranquility of the beach! After a wonderful girls day with my Aunt and friend, Adam surprised me with a relaxing get a way to Laguna beach. We had a wonderful week-end. We spent the majority of our time cruising through local art galas, boutique shopping and playing like kids at the beach! We made sand castles and sand trees, and played in the waves until we were water logged! As I am not a cake fan.....we opted to get milk shakes from the famous shake shack.......it was a perfect birthday week-end!
7 years ago

1 comment:
Happy Late Bday Tatum. I love that little shake shack!! Yummy! Looks like you had fun! Talans bday was a blast! I guess we will see you next @ thanksgiving! Hope you are good.
Post a Comment