Olivia's first week seemed to fly by. Her sweetness has filled our home with over whelming joy. It feels natural to have her in here.She spent the majority of her first week sleeping. I have enjoyed peaking at her and soaking up every restful moment, she really does take my breath away. During her first week, Olivia started to smile, stretches both her legs way, way out when she wakes, and has cried all of like 2 times (when she got blood work done,) and has kept us on our toes with mega diaper blow outs!
Sadly, Adam's uncle passed this pass week, and Adam had to leave town for a day and a half. I was a little nervous about managing two little ones solo so soon. It ended up being wonderful, I am so happy and so blessed to have two sweet babes, they truly are my heaven on earth.
Olivia 6 days old in a sweet slumber!
Her Daddy is so in love!
Olivia with her Papi!
Olivia and I spent our afternoons napping together...not much housework got accomplished, but we sure felt rested!
Liam adores his baby. He showers her with kisses and love all day!
I love when she makes her kissy lip!
We had a 1 week celebration in honor of sweet Olivia...
She slept the entire time in the arms of her Papi.
Lucky for Olivia, she has a wonderful big brother who helped her out by blowing out the candle!
It's amazing how fast a week in heaven goes! We love you beyond what words can express sweet Olivia!













No comments:
Post a Comment