Thursday, May 10, 2012

Darling Olivia...

Darling Olivia, we are so excited for you to arrive. Our home has been dusted with a touch of pink. Your dresses have been laundered, pressed and hang on pink velvet hangers. Your bassinet is at our bedside, I am anxious for the day you will rest inside it. I dream of you. I wonder what you will look like and what you will be passionate about. My heart aches at the thought that you will soon part from the sweetness of heaven. I am determined to do my best as your mother, to find you a little heaven on Earth. We are giving you the middle name of Ruth, after my Grandmother, who's memory I cherish. She is my guardian angel. I hope I can be the example of righteous womanhood to you, the way she was to me. I will put tireless effort into doing so.

Liam will be a loving and adoring big brother... I am quiet certain he will smother you with love any chance he gets. Your Daddy can hardly wrap his head around having a sweet baby girl. He has already declared you have his heart. He tells me the places he wants to take you for Daddy daughter dates, and his desire to protect you with all his might. While we are anxious to meet you, we do not want you to feel rushed. We want you to know you are loved. We are ready for you and look forward to holding you in our arms when you are ready for us!

With the deepest of love,
Mommy

No comments:

Blog Archive