Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nursery...

It is so hard for me to believe that Liam is old enough to attend nursery. It seems like just yesterday, I spent a good part of my Sundays nursing Liam in the Mother's lounge. Liam loves to play with all the children and toys. I still feel like he is a bit young to be in there, as the older nursery kids and younger kids are combined. One of the older nursery boys who is rumored to be a bit of an instinctual bully. As I am in young women's, I have Adam stay with Liam. Adam gives Liam his space and lets him interact naturally and independently, but keeps the bully at a distance. I like to think of it as sending Liam in with his body guard! I can tell Liam enjoys nursery, especially the music. He sings the "tall, tall, tall" part of the snowman song daily now!













No comments:

Blog Archive