Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Loved...

I realized I never posted about Valentine's Day... only our pre-valentines activities. Adam made Valentines special for me (as he always does) by taking me out to a nice dinner. He surprised me later in the evening by getting these two hand carved, antique chairs that I bought at a rummage sale, refinished. I was not sure they were even salvageable they were broken and beaten, but I fell in love with the beautiful carvings and wanted them so badly. Adam had someone refinish and repair them...and they are so lovely...almost as lovely as our little Liam! That night Adam told me that he always wanted to help make my dreams come true. The fact that he remembered these chairs, and my strange love for them and arranged weeks in advance for them to be repaired made me feel so loved!

No comments:

Blog Archive