We take Liam to a place called My Little Gym each week. He has class on Saturday mornings and open play every Monday and Wednesday. While I would rather Liam play outdoors, I love taking him to gym. He can climb, jump, slide, run, balance and play with other kids his age. He LOVES going to gym. We used to take him to another children's indoor play center, but found the class could not keep up with Liam. This gym class is great, it's very active and keeps Liam intrigued. I love that we have a place where I literally tell Liam to run free!

The warm up


Dancing around the Big Red Circle..

Liam always dances and bounces to the music as he follows his classmates around the circle.

Learning a new "trick."

Each week they teach us parents a new interactive "trick" we can do with our little one.

Liam loves being flipped around!

Climbing to the top of the ball pit.

Does he dare jump?

With the help of Mommy he lands safe and sound in a sea of brightly colored balls!

No comments:
Post a Comment