Chinese New Year conveniently fell on a Monday at the end of this past January. Adam was insistent that we take advantage of this cause for celebration. So, I hung a few of my outdoor party lanterns, made egg rolls and stir fry. Adam came home with fried noodles and chocolate chips, he said to make an Asian inspired dessert...bird's nest ( I guess since they are made from fried noodles they count as Asian. I had never made them before, so Adam took the lead in teaching both Liam and I the delicate art form of bird best making. I VERY rarely let Liam indulge in anything sweet other than fruit. Seeing as though this was an activity we were doing as a family, I felt letting Liam dip his finger in the left over chocolate was in order. Daddy showed Liam just exactly how to dip 1 small finger into the chocolate and lick it. I turned back around to find Liam's entire head in the pot! Looks like this little man is a chocolate lover. Needless to say, we delivered our treats to Grandma and Papa, then put Liam straight into the tub!


If you look closely, you can see Liam has a full chocolate halo!

No comments:
Post a Comment