Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feasting on Joy...

Adam and I are so blessed to call Liam ours...for this great blessing I am thankful. We celebrated our second Thanksgiving with Liam in festive tradition. Adam played flag football in the morning while Mommy and Liam made mash potatoes and watched the Macy's parade. After football Liam played with Ryker for a bit at Grandma and Papa's. We then headed over to Great Grandpa's to indulge in our Thanksgiving meal. We had all the sweet and savory dishes. I felt happy to be far enough in my pregnancy to have an appetite. Sadly Mommy and Daddy got ill with a violent stomach flu later that night....I am not sure I will think of turkey quite the same. I think Adam and I are some of the few people who could say we lost weight on Thanksgiving. Of course, the highlight of our holiday was feasting on the joy of having Liam part of our little family and the joy of knowing we have another sweet addition on the way!
Ryker was so sweet with Liam.
Liam tried his very best to keep up with him.
This picture melts my heart, these are the sweetest boys I know!
Liam loves to "drive" the old tractor at Great Grandpa's
Most of his holiday was spent here!
Liam met Kelly for the first time at Thanksgiving last year....my how much can happen during a year.

Thankfully, at the end of the day I realized I did not get a single picture of Liam and I. I spent most of the day engaged in keeping up with Liam. Daddy snapped a quick photo for Mommy to cherish my memory our second Thanksgiving together!

No comments:

Blog Archive