
Early in January, Liam caught his first "bug" of the year. He spent the entire day in and out of sleep. It broke my heart as he was so obviously miserable. He would not let me put him down for even one moment ( which I loved...but hated seeing him so uncomfortable.) He and I snuggled all day, napped together, and watched movies. There came a point in the day where I wanted to make Liam a smoothie to try to get nutrients in him ( poor thing was so ill I could not even get him to eat frozen yogurt.) I took Liam in to sit with Daddy. I stumbled upon this sweet sight when I popped my head in to check on him.
Liam, Daddy was so worried about you. Busy as he was, he was willing to drop anything and do anything to help you feel better. Later that night after we had you tucked into bed, Daddy told me how he felt like he was holding all of heaven in his arms when he held you. He told me that he loved you so much, and no matter what happened in life he would always rush to be at your side and help you when you needed him. Nothing in the world is more important than his sweet Liam. We were both SO relieved when you woke up feeling much better the next day. It hurt our hearts to see you uncomfortable and sad. We both agreed if it were possible we would have jumped at the chance to trade you places.

No comments:
Post a Comment