-Henry David Thoreau






A couple of months ago, I enrolled Liam in Gymboree music and play classes. Liam attends 3 days a week, I thought these classes would be a great way to have indoor fun during the warm summer months. Liam LOVES his classes....I am grateful that we are attending these classes because Liam can be an un-contained wild man (as the entire room is padded.) Liam is a very social baby he enjoys being around the other children. He is a little bit on the rough side, tackling other babies, pulling on little girls headbands, and taking all the other children's toy balls. I feel like I am say "oh! I am so sorry!" the entire class..... we have been actively working on the concept of being soft and gentle! I love that the entire class is Mommy and child interactive. I LOVE our Gymboree days, we get to be creative and adventurous, and make cherished memories along the way!

No comments:
Post a Comment