Monday, April 25, 2011

"Best-ies"

Here is a sneak peak at our fun filled week at the beach. We had the most wonderful time. I was able to spend time with "my" Nellie. Liam was able to spend time with his best bud Lennox! It is a dream come to have our little boys less than 24hours apart. They will make a lifetime of memories just like we did. We wish little Victor and Elsa could have made it down.....they are the missing link to this trio of mommy and baby best-ies!


Grandma Anita took these photos of the wee gents in their many matching outfits.... that Grandma Susan got them! Nellie and I decided we will do our very best to get in all the matching outfits we can..... we hope that someday they will wear matching ties at the missionary farewells! Can you sense these boys will have more than their far share of "mom how could you" photos!



Such a sweet moment....this was not even staged! My heart melted!

These boys really are so sweet....I think this sweet moment took place right before Liam started to grab Lennox's head!

Are there a thousand words to express heaven?? This picture says them all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay they are ridiculously adorable!

JillEE said...

Oh my goodness they are so cute! So fun to have cousin besties. I can't wait for them to play with CJ.

Blog Archive