7 years ago
Saturday, December 4, 2010
I was going to post....but...
I was going to post about Thanksgiving and other recent events but.....I could not put down my sweet baby. When I rocked Liam to sleep for his nap, I thought I would quickly put him down and get to updating, when I looked down at his sweet, sleeping face I realized nothing on my expansive "to do" list could pry him from my hands. I love this little guy more than I ever knew I could possibly love. I decided to hold him tighter in my arms, snap a mental photo of this sweet moment and rock him for hours.......it was perfect! One of these days I will update, for now, I am just indulging, and spending lots of snuggle time with my dear little Liam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (2)
- September (18)
- July (3)
- June (12)
- May (9)
- April (8)
- March (14)
- February (39)
- December (3)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (3)
- May (7)
- April (16)
- March (11)
- February (5)
- January (6)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- September (3)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- April (5)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- October (1)

2 comments:
I would have done the same thing! I love when they fall asleep in your arms...I still want to hold Staci forever when she is like that. :)
That's what he needs!! Your such a good mommy!! Love you!
Post a Comment